Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help!!!!

I am needing people from the victorville area or close to victorville that have husbands that are willing to hang out with my husband. my husband is 27 and we just moved from ohio but my husband is getting kind of depressed because he is away from his friends and family and he does not know any one here that he can talk to. dont get me wrong i dont either but he needs this more then me. can someone give me suggestions?

Answer Question

Asked by Monkeychick at 5:56 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Travel

Level 4 (24 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • You better watch who you try to get your husband associated with. It may come back to bite you. Go out with him, both of you mingle mostly with other couples, and never try to get single guys friends with your husband. They will indeed put bad ideas in his head. Just try to find something you two can do together.

    Answer by ambr2006 at 6:09 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

  • Wow i moved form that area about a year ago. I dont know what your husband is in to but there is race track up over there at the fair grounds. HIma nd you can go there they are really friendly and he can meet alot of people there. Or even once he starts working he can meet friends that way.I moved form BAkersfield Cali to Muskogee OK and it took us awhile before we found us some friends.. Hope this will help..and enjoy Cali!!

    Answer by Manda725 at 6:16 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

  • try for groups that the two of you can join or that might interest you individually. You can search under any thing that interests you.

    Answer by elizabr at 7:28 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

  • Finding friends is tough but church is a good start.

    Answer by Librarylady60 at 11:52 AM on Apr. 1, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.