Pain in vaginal area adult content

I am currently 19.5 weeks pregnant and for a past month or so I have had this pain. Its on the outside of my vagina at the top of my slit. Its a really sharp pain and doesnt seem to happen at a certain time. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this or what they thought it might be. I see my OB next week but thought I would ask the momma's opinions for now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm 31 weeks pregnant and I've had pains like that off and on since early on in my pregnancy and I also did when I was pregnant with my son. I asked my doctor and he told me its just pressure from the growing uterus. If I were you, I'd ask the doctor just to make sure.
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 6:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I had that happen with me with my last pregnancy.....it was pain and pressure. It turned out to be vericose veins in my vajayjay. I never knew you could get them there!
    Anonymous

• I'm 38.5 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and I get all sorts of weird vag pains LOL. It's probably nothing but just mention it at your OB.
    Aimers55

Answer by Aimers55 at 6:13 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• its just pressure from my ob doctor told me
    sweetangel8211

Answer by sweetangel8211 at 8:39 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• When I was pg, the doc would take a look down there and flinch. Bad and weird things happen to your vag, like it knows what's coming, and is scared.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:18 PM on Mar. 29, 2011