Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to keep trouble tween GIRLS away from 14 year old boy???

My neighbors boy(WILL) is 14yr old and has been trying to stay away from this girl who is 13 and on an aklet braclet from runnign off with 19 yr old boy. Any who this girl and her sister and a frien will sit there and make fun of WILL due tio the fact he is small then the average bopy(Darfism) and the boy is on steriods to help him grow(Dr RX) but these girls are stopping at nothing to get him. They throw rocks, bricks, call him name, Break his bedroom window. The parents of WILL have talked with Parents and Grandparents of these girls but nothing being done!! What else can we do??

Also to mention they got to the same school, and ride the bus home. But the principal wont do anything either.

Answer Question

Asked by Manda725 at 6:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

Level 11 (514 Credits)
Answers (10)
  • call the police

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:11 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

  • i agree call the police. File a lawsuit against their parents. that might be enough to scare them into keeping those bitches under control

    Answer by kayslay at 6:13 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

  • Video it, show it to the principal, the cops, and the local news.

    Answer by Saya at 6:13 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

  • if she is on an ankle bracelet then she will be in violation of SOMETHING by breaking the window. They need to contact the police about the vandalism at least.

    Answer by pammomof9 at 6:15 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

  • Call the police. Call them over and over again. Unfortunately, sometimes you have to harass the police with a million phone calls until they'll finally suck it up and do the paperwork but this is a serious issue when they are a physical threat as well. You need to call the police as many times as it takes to ensure WILL's safety. These girls are pathetic. Legal action may not change them (as it seems to have had no affect so far. Seriously, this has to be some violation of her parole of something) but hopefully it will get them out of the picture so he can feel safe in his own home.

    Answer by MamaStuart at 6:16 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

  • "Legal action may not change them (as it seems to have had no affect so far"

    Hence why I said to sue the PARENTS. For not taking it seriously and keeping their kids under control

    Answer by kayslay at 6:21 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

  • Call the cops.

    Answer by mybabygirlkris at 6:34 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

  • I'm with everyone else. Get the cops involved. And someone needs to talk to this kid to help him deal with what they are "throwing" his way (pun intended).

    This kid needs to talk to someone who's been through what he's going through. Are there little people foundations out there that hook people up as sort of a mentoring program?

    Answer by 4EqltyMom at 12:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

  • Its not that he is like alot of the dwarfs we think of, its just he has to take a growth hormone to help him grow. His parents had a hard time coneving him he was one of the few 1st kids to be a test tube baby. And the dr has him oh a shot and pills to help him grow. Sorry if i leadany one that he was a dwarf!!

    Comment by Manda725 (original poster) at 1:30 AM on Mar. 31, 2011

    His safety and self-esteem are in jeopardy! He could become depressed and commit suicide or start acting out.

    Answer by amber710 at 1:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.