Ligament stretching?

Is it even possible to be feeling slight ligament stretching at only 13 dpo (almost 14)? It is a pulling sensation (not cramping or pain) between my belly button and just below my chest. I have been keeping track of other symptoms that I think may be prgnancy-related so when I felt this today, I knew that this was new and wondered if it was even a possibility?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• That was the only symptom I had when I got pregnant. Others came later (nausea etc) but at first it was so painful I thought I had an ulcer or gastritis went to the Dr. and he said nope you're pregnant. He did worry that it could have been ectopic but my pain was in the lower abdomen. When I got the ultrasound I was only 6 weeks (and a day). She was a surprise (we weren't trying) but is the best blessing ever!.. Good luck and let's hope :)
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 8:22 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I have felt ligament stretching with my other two pregnancies so I know what this feels like just can't believe that it could be so early.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:55 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Awww. That is a wonderful story :) Tonight I am just starting to get some bloating (which is new for me this cycle) as well as the 'ligament stretching'. Very dull, non painful (doesn't require any Tylenol) cramping this evening after nothing for almost 2 days....could be AF showing up for tomorrow :( I hope not. But, the pulling sensation does have me curious as well as some other symptoms (that I did have with my last pregnancy) so I sure hope this is it!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:58 PM on Mar. 29, 2011