Does any moms know of a place kid friendly and educational places that kids in Headstart can go as a field trip. If anyone have any suggetions please let me know.

sunkist84

Asked by sunkist84 at 7:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Our local library has cookies and milk concerts and story times on weekday mornings, or local nature reserves...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:09 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• since it's spring time (basically) I'd try and locate a local farm to see stuff in bloom, possibly baby animals/chicks
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:10 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Do you have a COSI near you? The one in NW Ohio is called Imagination Station. It's a hands-on science based place to have lots of fun! When it warms up, you could also try the zoo. Have fun! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:11 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Public Lirary, Museums (my kids went to a childrens museum), Zoo, Aquarium
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 7:11 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Children's Museum, zoos or petting zoos, a local farm... I would just ask around your area, maybe call other preschools or elementary schools to see.
    Charizma77

Answer by Charizma77 at 8:18 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• thanks to all the moms that gave their suggestions and they had a field trip to the zoo and it did not turn out well cuz to many of the kids were afraid of the animals thanks again everybody
    sunkist84

Comment by sunkist84 (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Mar. 31, 2011