• In the Spotlight:

What is your MOST DREADED day of the week and why?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 7:35 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• everyday is A blessing to me!1 I dont Fread ANYDAYYY!!
    lovingmom2011

Answer by lovingmom2011 at 7:39 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Mondays,usually.I just have a hard time getting myself going,and for some reason I don't sleep worth a darn on Sunday nights.So I really drag butt on Mondays.But I am grateful for each and every day.Any day I wake up is a "good" day to me!
    MistyBlueMom

Answer by MistyBlueMom at 8:42 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I don't really dread any day. I am in so much pain every day, I am just thankful when I am able to get up.
    mlanderson

Answer by mlanderson at 8:55 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• ONLY dread days that are below zero, or icy and snowy and sleety.....otherwise, everyday is great ! :-)
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• None really. Sundays tend to be busy and full of getting ready for the week ahead, so I get a bit antsy, but other than that I am ok. I live for my kids to be on summer break.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:46 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I hate saturdays because I work and riding to work on the train all the loud people who are going clubbing get on the train and make so much noise I like a peaceful commute
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Sunday. 'Cause it's the last day of the weekend before a long week at work, and also because it tends to be my "chores/errands" day. Last Sunday I did 5 loads of laundry and ran around picking up supplies for DD's b-day party.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:15 PM on Mar. 30, 2011