What is it like having two kids just year and a half apart from eachother?

I might be pregnant. I had sex without using anything and it was too late for my husband to pull out so the possibility of me being pregnant might be good and my youngest DD is only 9 months old. So what's it like having two little ones in case I might be pregnant?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 7:47 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Oh and if you have three kids and a five seat car, how do you squeeze them all in the back seat?
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 7:48 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• IMO, awesome. you get rid of all the BAD stuff at pretty much the same time. Diapers, sleep issues, etc etc. they'll have built in entertainment, built in best friend, built in everything.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• you'll need to hit up a store such as babies r us. they let you take out a model carseat and try it out.... not all carseats work in all vehicles!!!
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:50 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• My 4 yo is almost at the weight requirement to use a booster seat, would that reduce the crampiness in the backseat...if I'm pregnant that is.
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 7:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• i would ,like to know myself! LOL.. I have a son who is fixing to to turn 2 in may, and i AM Pregnant and im due on OCT 14th. So thet will be about 2 yrs and 5 months apart. So i Would LOVE to here this Answer LoL
    lovingmom2011

Answer by lovingmom2011 at 7:52 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Oh you poor thing! Let's hope you're not. I know I will get vote downs, b/c yes kids are a blessing- yada yada. But they're also a lot of work & expensive as hell too! Esp. when you will have 2 in diapers! My boys are 1 1/2 yrs apart. How I lived thru that w/out going grey or bald from pulling my hair out, I dont know. It must be a freakin miracle! -lol I was a single mom, had to move back in w/ my mom, & was a full time college student. They will keep you on your toes to say the least. But they are also very close today. I know they have each other's back. At least you have a hubby to help you out. That should make it more bearable. GL! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:54 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Not sure about the car seat situation but my 2 youngest are 21 months apart. They are good friends and very close. They rarely fight and are nice to each other.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 7:56 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Its stressful at times but I love having them close in age so they can grow up together. I have 3 kids under the age of 5. (4yrs old, 2 yrs old and 1 yr old, all girls)

As for the carseats, we had a jeep grand cherokee and 3 carseats fit but it was tight and hard to get them in/out/buckled. After a couple months we traded it in for a van.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 7:56 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• lol Mrsmom, I love your honesty! And I know what you mean. It's hard with my two girls now and they're three and half years apart, but I do love it. And I will take it with a grain of salt if that's the case. Hopefully this one will be the boy we always wanted and I can finally close up shop!
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 7:57 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yay Loving! I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee too! That's good to know! I just bought it too and vans are expensive as all hell so I'm glad three carseats can squeeze in cause I love my jeep.
    Imogine

Comment by Imogine (original poster) at 7:58 PM on Mar. 29, 2011