ok i need serious help it is 2 am and my son who has been an all night sleeper since 6 weeks has been up a lot during the night here lately his nap times have shortened as well I need help this up all day and night has to stop

my on just turned 1 on november 15

garricksmommy

Asked by garricksmommy at 3:02 AM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• He may be outgrowing the naps....what happens if you try dropping them?

Has anything changed in his world? How about teeth? first year molars can cause real sleeping issues.

Warm milk might help him get to sleep tonight. And then go pick up a copy of "The No Cry Sleep Solution" tomorrow.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:16 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• how many naps is he having during the day ,b/c as they get older their nap times decrease ,so maybe he is having too many during the day and that is why he is waking up in the night . Is he having nightmares b/c they can have these around this age as well .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 3:32 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• theres also the fact that they do this for absolutely no reason also.My oldest did that. she wanted to play at 2 am
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:54 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• could be teething or sick. Give it some time... it will even out.
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 4:10 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• mine used to sleep 8pm to 8am! then suddenly she also started having sleep issues. she has 2 naps a day. and i try to make sure that her 2nd nap is BEFORE dinner. and bedtime is a 9. toddler just dont need as much sleep
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 11:22 AM on Nov. 29, 2008