common fears?

I have been under tons of stress this pregnancy almost the whole time and its the beginning of my third trimester. I sruggled with anxiety and depression and im just worried i'll go into labor to early. ( came out of an abusive raltionship, colege, cant find work and its getting bleaker to get a job, holidays, counsling, and so on) I cant afford a message, does anyone know how this will affect labor or baby doc says she'll be fine and gave me anti anxiety med. but still???????????

mocamomma22

Asked by mocamomma22 at 3:25 AM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I suffered with anxiety my last two pregnancies and both babies were fine, anxiety is a terrible illness and it plays tricks on your mind and makes you worry unduly ,so the best thing is for you to stroke your tummy when you are feeling anxious and relax ,feel your baby moving inside you and know that you are so special for creating a wonderful life and be positive about the future . good luckx
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 3:28 AM on Nov. 28, 2008