Looking for Friends...

Hello my name is Mary I'm 24 and I live in Hampshire county WV. I cant seem to find any play groups in my area. I just moved here a couple of years ago and have yet to make any friends. I am home basically alone all day because my husband works night so he sleeps during the day. I was just wondering if there was any moms out there that would like to have some play dates with me and my 15 month old girl. I overly have cabin fever and I still don't know my way around this area well, so I don't even know if there is a park to go to or anything. Please I could really use a friend.

MaryCEOmom

Asked by MaryCEOmom at 7:59 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• Try looking for groups online, on facebook, etc. I can help if you want. I don't live in New Hampshire but I know how to find groups.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 8:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• lol Sorry WV.
    Imogine

• Try your local library's story hour. I found a good friend that way. And also search on meetup.com for play groups and moms groups in your area. GL!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Try this cafemom group:

West Virginia moms

vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:10 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Hi I'm a a single parent with a 13 year old going to school to be chef.You might want to try meeting people in a library kids group they are free.
    Betutah

Answer by Betutah at 10:07 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Thank you all for the tips.
    MaryCEOmom

Comment by MaryCEOmom (original poster) at 10:18 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Meetup.com
    PrettyBaby24

Answer by PrettyBaby24 at 7:07 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I wish I lived there but I live in Upsur county, WV. I have a 17month old little girl and I owuld love to have a friend that had a daughter aropund my little girls age. I can still be your friend though.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 10:45 AM on Mar. 30, 2011