What's your favorite tv commercial? (that is if you like them.. lol)

Mine is the latest Geico commercial.. "Does a dog chase a cat?" I always smile at that one.

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 8:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm partial to the e-trade baby myself... really love that little guy!

And Mama Stuart? I like that, too! But it makes me sad, as my daughters are 21,21 (twins) and 20. And it makes me remember when I could... when they listened when I talked. Or something. I guess it just reminds me of how time has passed and wow has it passed!

And now, something everyone will hate me for: "I have a structured settlement but I need cash now! Call J.G. Wenthworth....877 cash now!" Omg that stays in my head for days and days, and not in a good way!

/You're welcome
    ::runs::
    TaupinJohn

Answer by TaupinJohn at 12:16 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I like those babies talking about stocks (can't remember who/what they are promoting but I think they are too funny!!)
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:03 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I love the cinnamon toast crunch commercials when the cereal pieces are licking each other and the one with the baby in the walker zooming through traffic with that awesome background song (still looking for what it is). I think it was a printer commercial.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 8:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I forget the brand car it is for but my favorite is that commercial where a dad is telling his daughter who is in the driver's seat to buckle up, not talk on her phone, etc and they show a little girl saying "yes dad". Then the last time he says something they show a teenage girl, she says "thanks dad", and she then pulls out of the driveway. Love that commercial!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• those new Subway ones where the adults talk in the little kid voices. CUUUUUUTE
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:02 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• i always love the freecreditreport.com commercials, and the hamster ones (where they're driving the cars) =]
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 8:03 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• i'm still a Mayhem girl (Allstate).
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• My current favorite is the Sun Pop soda commercial. It makes me giggle every time!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 8:06 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Normally I despise commercials BUT I do have one that I like ... 

Legos Stars Wars III game ... 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kiRx4bQTxU 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:12 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• My kids showed me the sun drop soda commercial. I had to admit that was pretty funny. I also like the Dodge commercial where George Washington tries to run over the British.
    lytate95

Answer by lytate95 at 8:13 PM on Mar. 29, 2011