Would you be upset if everyone including your husband played video games all Thanksgiving day long?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• yes I would be , especially if it was everyone ,we dont have thanksgiving in england ,but if my hubby and fam were to sit and play video games all xmas day I would be put out . It is a family day ,they should be allowed to have some time to play but not ALL day .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 3:30 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• i'd join em... better than listening to my brother say he's a frikkin genius and talk abotu religion all damned day! seriously, from the time he got there to the time his drunk ass was drivin homw that's the ONLY thing he'd talk about..
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 3:46 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Nope! That's what we did all day
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:04 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Nope, I'd just busy myself with something else.
    pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 4:05 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I used to ger mad. For me Ive found that game systems, football and everything else is part of the Thanksgiving tradition of just being together. As long as everyone sits down to eat together and make time for dinner, meaning have a nice meal and not woofing down food to run back to games and etc. What we did this year was eat early and it worked out really well. We had all day to mess around, but because we ate early we had time to spend together at the table with no rushing back to see the game and etc.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 4:22 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• yep, i would. i even got onto dh today cuz all he wanted to do was watch tv (and no, not the game). this is a day to be with your family, not a video game. however, that's my point of view, because i don't really do video games now that i'm older. if a family plays video games together, because that's what they like to do as a family, that's different. i'm the type that likes to play cherades or something, eat dinner, and then put the tree up that night, all as a family. we do have the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade on in the background while dinner is being finished, getting everything ready, ect.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:23 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• no absolutely not. its no different then them watching football all day. its a holiday let everyone enjoy themselves and if you cant beat em join em
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:25 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Nope because that is basically all I did yesterday, lol.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:43 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• nope... it's just a day to relax and that's what we did...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:32 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I sure would and he would know it to!
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 11:36 AM on Nov. 28, 2008