Sex with husband adult content

It has been 7 months since my husband and I have had sex due to medical reasons during my pregnancy. I couldn't even have an orgasm so it has been a little frustrating but now I got the ok from the doctor to have sex and it's been 2 months since my c-section and I don't want to have sex. I mean physically I really want to have sex but I feel so gross since the baby was born. I had to have a classic incision because of complications during the c-section so the scar isn't hidden like my first c-section was (bikini cut). I keep telling my husband the reason I don't want to have sex is because the birth control shot hasn't gone into affect yet and the fact that when we do have sex the doctor told me that it will hurt since I have a grapefruit size blood clot in my uterus and I'm still bleeding and the bleeding won't stop for a few more months. I know this might be TMI but I felt that the entire story needs to be told so you understand where I am coming from. I really want to have sex with him but the only way will be if the lights are off and it is pitch black. I should mention that I have started to exercise and watch what I eat so I can lose the weight but how much longer can I push my husband away before he feels like I don't want him which I do? I really don't know what to do has anyone else felt like this after they had their baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• no i was told to wait 6 weeks after my DS but i had him vaginally but i only waited like 3 and yes it will hurt but he can be slow and take it easy with u
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 8:11 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• You tell him everything you just said on here. He will be relieved to know you are still sexually interested in him...and you can be reassured he still sexually wants you even though you have all these new obstacles. If he's like my husband, he will be more respectful to your pain and you can work together to achieve your ultimate goal again.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 8:11 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I would just tell him how you feel.Exactly like you told us. I'm sure you will understand.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 8:12 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• if it were me I would just talk with my DH and let him know how I am feeling. I would be honest with him. I know it might be hard to talk to him about all these things although it is probably the best thing you can do.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:15 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• It's VERY common to lose your libido after childbirth, whether the birth is c-sec or vag, and regardless of how quickly you get into shape again. So be gentle with yourself. Childbirth is a huge trauma, even when it is one of the best experiences of your life. So take your time. Talk to your husband. Yes, try to get back to looking good, but do it for yourself as much as for him. And love your body. It's just acheived a miracle. *hugs*
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 8:17 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I am SoO sorry Hun!! i have Felt the same wayy, I gained alot of weight with my son And I Also Gained alot Of Stretch marks On my Tummy :( They looked Discusting!!!! it tool me a whileTo Show My body To my husband again, but once he seen it didnt bother him, i personaly didnt feel sexy but.. he made me feel sexy, BC he loves me, and now My stretch marks are almost invisable.. But Im pregnant Again LOL But it was Planed, And It will be Our last ( planed Anyways ) but you just have to trust that your husband will look upon the scar and see you for who you are and not a nasty Scar, you Gotta Remeber you got that Scar bc you brought a child into this world, And it's Special!!! hope this helped :)

BTW Do you have loose Skin on your belly? from the pregnancy?
    lovingmom2011

Answer by lovingmom2011 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• yes i do have loose skin on my body, why do you ask?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:27 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Use a scar cream. I have the bikini scar but you can't even see it now
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 8:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I agree with others - be honest with him. And if you need to have the lights off and it be pitch black, my guess is your DH would find that better than nothing at all!!
    4EqltyMom

Answer by 4EqltyMom at 8:55 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Thank you everyone for you help when he gets home on Friday maybe I will seduce him. LOL! JLS2388 what kind of scar cream do you use?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:22 PM on Mar. 29, 2011