Do you ever talk to your self ? OR have you own world going on in your head?

my friend today whom is also a sahm.. she has 2 lo'S under 4. she pretended she was meeting me at the park to get out the house. i called her while she was at the park and she told me this and I had to laugh bc. i sooooooooooo live in my own world TOO and will make shit up to get through the day. ANYONE ELSE DO THIS??

Rydersmommy616

Asked by Rydersmommy616 at 8:18 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• idk bout all that LOL but i do tend to ''talk to myself'' ... but NEVER answer back, cuz then i'd be considered crazy haha [=
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I talk to myself all the time ... or the furry kids. There are four of us in the house ... me, hubby, MIL and SIL. I am the only one who is not disabled and must stay in bed, so even though it's a full house, I'm alone most of the time. Gotta have intelligent conversation somewhere ... I only worry when I find myself LOOSING the arguments.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:21 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• gee, idk if i want to get out of the house i just decide where i'm going to go and then go lol. i don't really need to make up an excuse. i do read alot and i find myself imagining things from their 'world'....from their story. sometimes i use 'their' words or sayings when talking to the kids. hey, it increases their vocabulary lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:22 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• All the time. It helps keep the weirdos away.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 8:25 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• yep. I do that often.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 8:29 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yes I do.And sometimes all the other people in my head talk to me too.Gets noisy in there at times! LOL!
    MistyBlueMom

Answer by MistyBlueMom at 8:40 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I talk to myself. It drives the hubby crazy to. I do it because it helps me to think.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:29 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I talk to myself all the time whether its planning lunch or dinner or saying how many people lack common sense at work lol
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 10:49 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I have a rich fantasy life. I don't just talk to myself, I have whole conversations with myself and other people both real and fictional.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:03 AM on Mar. 30, 2011