When would you start worrying about dehydration?

I'm 33 weeks pregnant and have a stomach bug. I woke up this morning, ate breakfast and drank a glass of water, and then got sick. I threw up everything I had this morning and haven't been able to keep anything down since. I do pretty well if I don't try to eat or drink anything, but the second I have a sip of water, it comes back up. It's 5:30 now, I first threw up at like 10am, when do I need to be worried about dehydration?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you should always be worried. especially if you haven't had anything since 10 am.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 8:32 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• the moment you feel you are... you should always have enough fluid in your body while pregos
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 8:34 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• The problem with dehydration is it can send you into early labor. So you need to worry about it constantly. I would call your doctor to see what they suggest.
    4EqltyMom

Answer by 4EqltyMom at 8:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Try gingerale to settle your tummy and electrolite drink like Gaterdae etc. cut it with a little water & drink that to replenish you. Keep drinking whatever works, you can tell also if your pee is dark if you are getting dehydrated & headaches. GL.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 8:58 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Aww, idk, but that sounds awful. Hope you feel better soon.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:10 PM on Mar. 29, 2011