Do I wait until morning or call now?

I woke up yesterday morning and my eye felt funny, slightly swollen, very red, a bruised look under it and hurt a bit. As the day progressed my eye got just slightly more swollen but the bruise got really dark, like I had been hit hard, which I hadn't. Unless I did it to myself in my sleep. Anyway... by last night my eye hurt fairly bad and theres lymph node under my jawline that hurts like a SOB when I touch it. I fell asleep for a few hours and my eye is swollen shut practically, I've been throwing up and I feel achy, but my temp is only 1 degree higher than normal.
So after all this babbling, I'm almost 18 wks and not sure if I should call tonight or wait til morning. I feel like ass, but he's probably not going to do anything anyway other than tell me to wait see how I feel in morning.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'd go to the ER. Now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• go now to the er they need to check your bp
    garricksmommy

Answer by garricksmommy at 3:47 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• go now
    devon229

Answer by devon229 at 6:55 PM on Nov. 30, 2008