Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

I need help not sure where or what to look up

i am antingto take sexy intimate pictures for my husbnd forhis bday and for thoe who are gana hvesomething bad to say i wil be dressed not nasty pictures they will be tasteful...but i live in mid tennessee and not sure what to googl or anything else want them done professionaly so if you know what i can look up or have a number that would be great!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

Answers (4)
  • boudoir pictures google that =)

    Answer by bdflykisses at 8:42 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

  • google photographer, or ask angie; it's a site that can recommend professional serviced

    Answer by mar1215 at 8:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

  • I think you should invest in going back to school and learning the English language.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

  • Google "boudoir photos."


    Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:11 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.