I THINK I MIGHT BE PREGANT

I THINK I MIGHT BE PREGANT ME AND MY HUSHAND HAD SEX ON MARCH 14 THE DAY AFTER MY PERIOD 2 DIFFERENT TIMES THAT DAY. SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN FEELING SICK TO MY STOMACH TRIED ALL THE TIME AND MOODY ALL THE TIME DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN I SHOULD TAKE A PG TEST AND WHAT DO YA THINK ? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

jessicahorton

Asked by jessicahorton at 8:45 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would take a pregnancy test and then go see your OB/GYN. It doesn't really matter when you had your period. You can ovulate at any point.
    4EqltyMom

Answer by 4EqltyMom at 8:46 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Just get a test. Go to the dollar store & buy some so ya have some. Yes, you may be pregnant.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 8:48 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I say try a hpt!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 8:55 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• wait until you miss your period then take a test. dont stress out about it because it can cause your period to delay and it will get your hopes up. its only been about 2 weeks since you started feeling this way. its too soon for a pregnancy test to pick up the hcg in your urine. also, i know you probably dont want to hear it, and im not pesimistic by no means, but if you are really wanting a baby badly and fantasize about becoming pregnant your body will do strange things that will make you think you are (ex. boob cramps, sickness, fatigue, feet swelling, peeing alot, ect.) good luck and i hope you are if you are trying (:
    mommy2braedyn

Answer by mommy2braedyn at 8:57 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• A pregnancy test can be taken with some accuracy about 2 weeks after conception. You typically don't ovulate the day after your period or anywhere close to it, so you may not have conceived at that time. (Unless you have really short cycles or just ovulate crazy early.) If the first test comes back negative and you still think you might be pregnant, retest every few days to every week until you either get a positive result or you get your period. I'd also recommend "acting" pregnant until you find out for sure. (Avoiding alcohol and meds that aren't safe during pregnancy.) Pregnancy symptoms are tricky because they can be caused by a whole host of other things.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 10:03 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• It's too soon to know. Wait a couple of weeks and then take a test.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Wait 2 weeks from the 14th then test.
    AllThatBabyJazz

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 11:35 PM on Mar. 29, 2011