I'm scared!

I am terrified of this pregnancy, I want to have it so bad. I do not want another miscarrige. Is there any advice that anyone can give me to help me stay calm and not lose this baby. I have OCD with cleaning and being organized and I live with three boys. AHH

MrsToledo

Asked by MrsToledo at 8:58 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Find something to do to relax...sometimes I even color in a child's coloring book.....keep in close contact with your doctor. Best of Luck
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 9:03 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Just try and relax. Maybe try and find a new hobby to try and take your mind off things.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 9:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Just try and think positive thoughts, and do things you like to keep yourself busy , I have ocd too and I crocheted 2 blankets for my son before he was born it kept me busy and I like the coloring idea, just do anything that brings you joy like what cafemom is for me it keeps me sane good luck
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 9:18 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Since I had a miscarriage before when I got pregnant again I worried every day. I thought every little thing was something bad. When I didn't feel kicks I thought I would never felt kicks. I thought the worse. I'm now 26 weeks though and it seems everything is okay. Just try and not let every little thing get to you like I did. It's normal to worry and google stuff, but try not to cry, try to focus on other things, try to think positive, get LOTS of sleep, eat well. Good luck!
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 9:36 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• You need to relax.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Try not to think about it. Find something you can think about or do when you start to obsess over it and get stressed. Try to let the OCD go for awhile by telling yourself it is good for your baby. Stress is hard on you AND the baby. Do your best to relax. Good luck!
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 11:19 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I wish you all the best. They relax and calm, talk to you doctor about it he or she can probably give you more tips!
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 11:24 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Find someone you can talk to when you start feeling anxious.
    AllThatBabyJazz

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 11:34 PM on Mar. 29, 2011