What do you think of a 36 year old getting her ged and then collage courses is this to old???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Never too old!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 8:59 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• No, it's never to old and I would think "Good for her!!!"
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 9:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Go for it!!!!!!!!!!!
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 9:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I know a 37 year old who we say is a "career college student" because she has always been in school! She is working towards her RN and we are very proud of her! Always achieve your goals!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 9:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• – collapse
    I would think that she should learn how to spell college before she applies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• Its never to old to educate yourself. Good for you.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Good for you !!! Go for it, you will be so proud of yourself when you are done :)
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I am 39 rock on!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• not at all. my mom and i went to get ours together. i was 18 and she was 40. we graduated and was able to walk across the stage together. after the ceramony the local news paper done a story on us and we made front page.
    mommy2braedyn

Answer by mommy2braedyn at 9:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• No, it's not too old. At 36 a person is more able to know what they want to do with their life and more likely to stick to goals set. The GED programs are excellent and will help anyone achieve their goals if they are willing to work hard. I work with a GED program at our local community college, as a secretary, and see many people that age and older get their GED and go on to college. They also offer "College Transitions" classes to students who have passed the GED test and are about to enter college.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 9:03 PM on Mar. 29, 2011