What do you look forward to in April?

I can't believe its Spring! We have more snow then we had for Christmas! What are you looking forward to in April? I hope it all works out better then you expect it to! Thank you for reading! Thank you for replying! Have a great April!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 8:59 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My birthday and some nice weather (finally)!!
    MissLoveLyfe

Answer by MissLoveLyfe at 9:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• t-ball!
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 9:02 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• My baby boy's bday. He will be two. Bitters sweet oh where is the time going. Also, watching my flowers grow & more light in the evening time.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:02 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Getting started in my garden!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 9:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I'm looking forward to my birthday, I'm thinking of going to a spa just looking forward to pampering myself for once
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 9:05 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Playing outdoors with my family and more quality walks with my dog...they are quick walks in the winter.
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 9:05 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• April is a big birthday month for us. We have, my husbands, mine, 3 best friends.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 9:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• My birthday (not really anything to look forward to but it is what it is), SPRING, getting my new van, flowers coming up (my tulips already are!), grass turning green, and all kinds of other random crazy stuff is happening in April for us.
    Anonymous

• april fools, easter, disneyland, my nephews birthday, aunts birthday, and visiting my inlaws.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 9:12 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Easter. The kids (one and two year old) and I are going to plant herbs in egg cartons (as starters), have an easter egg hunt, and then color pictures for Grandma and Grandpa.

Also.. PLANTING SEASON! My parents are helping me build a raised garden and we're going to plant tons of veggies and fruits! I'm soo excited! Dad is also helping me build a hand crank compost bin!! YAY!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2011