My in laws.

I really do not like my sil. Like when i by her i just get in a bad mood. Shes so rude to me ive been married for 8 years to her brother but weve been together for 9 years ive seen her maybe 15 times. i added her on fb and she does things like adding my dhs high school gf as her sister but not me. ive tried to be nice and write on her wall and she will ignore it so im thinking why should i have her as my friend? because my dh wants me to be nice ahh i wish i could deleate her from my life. theres alot more to it she talks about me like she knows me but when hes around shes all fake but when hes gone shes rude wth is her problem! ive never said anything about her i barley know her lol what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• Why is your hubby not backing you? Mine would. But, I'd give up. It's not worth it. I guess it's easy for me to say cause my hubby does back me. You could get a small voice recorder and record how she talks to you when he's not around, so he can hear. Other then that, I've got nothing. You can block her though, on FB, so you don't see her at all there.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:15 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Delete her and have a long talk with your husband about it. I have had many problems with my inlaws. We get along for now but my bil and his wife have big rude mouths too!!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 9:18 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• just don't ever stup to her level... you don't have to be friends with her but you can be civil when you are around eachother... as far as fb you don't have to be her friend no one says you should... sometimes it's better without them then with them around... do what is going to make you happy... tell your husband you know what i've tried to be nice but i just can't and i'm not going to let this stress me out.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 9:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• he would back me if she did it in front of him. but he just wants to have a good time we dont see his family that much and when we do i really dont need drama because of me and i told him that. i get along with everyone else and i would rather avoid a fight because my husbands the type to be really calm but onces hes mad run lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:24 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• 1. You don't need to love your in-laws, but you do need to be able to get along with them, even if that means biting the bullet and biting your tongue.

2. Facebook (and other online sites, including this one), are not real life. Who cares if she listed your husband's gf from eons ago as her "sister"? People do stupid things on facebook all the time for a myriad of reasons. Maybe it's an inside joke.

3. If you have only seen her 15 times in 9 years, then how can you expect her to know you or even like you? Get together more often and show interest. She might need more face time with you to warm up. Or she might still be bitchy, whatever, at least you tried.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 2:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2011