Creative gifts from small children??

I am trying to think of creative gifts that arent expensive to give to my mother and MIL for Christmas. My children are 4 and 1, any ideas on things to make or get that the kids would enjoy getting??
TIA!!

Mommy_of_two_85

Asked by Mommy_of_two_85 at 4:02 AM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Holidays

• You could get some nice paper and have them do black handprints and put them in nice frames. It'll be a nice way to remind them of how little their grandbabies were at one time. =)
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:13 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• as for the one year old to young to know the4 yearold get them something to bang on anyone else giftcards.
    madcat500

Answer by madcat500 at 10:31 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Look up paint your own ceramics places near you. that what my son did for his G-ma. It was 16 dollars from him to paint a candy dish and that included the paint glaze and firing .
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:51 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Last year my mother went to the local dollar store and purchased.....a nice little plastic container and filled it with markers, colored pencils, crayons, construction paper, glue, craft foam pieces, etc, and gave that to my two youngest boys, who had hours and hours of fun creating with it
    tlc7376

Answer by tlc7376 at 11:04 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Get a plain colored sweatshirt or sweater from Good will for each gramma. Then get some fabric paints. Have the kids put paint on their hands and feet and make hand and foot prints on the fabric. Then, you write on the fabric the child's name, age and current date along with I love gramma! These gifts are simple, cheap and priceless to gramma's!

Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 28, 2008