I figured out why i dont like goin outside >.

ok i just posted a thing a few minutes ago about why i dont like going outside anymore and how i feel like going out but i wont....i figured out why i dont like going out...its because i had to switch bras when my morning sickness got really really bad im now using a bra that doesn't support and just makes my chest look saggy

so my new question is what are the best kind of bras i can wear that dont have an under wire but doesnt make my chest look sad? lol

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 9:16 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• There is a varity of Bras at Walmart that don't have underwire, but are very supportive. They're my favorite kind of bra actually. I don't know the brands though, but they're easy to spot. If you're not sure just do a feel test under the cup to find out.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:18 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• well you need to find a bra that makes you feel comfortable , like a push up bra that doesnt have the wire, i go to victora secret sometimes when they have a semi i anunal sale and get some for really cheep or you can go to madien form and get them cheap there to.. but when u go try some different sizes that are a little bigger , sometimes bigger is better because remember you chest will get bigger , but then smaller when all that milk is out .
    anniebela200

Answer by anniebela200 at 9:21 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• It takes so much time to shower, lotion, and putting hair into a ponytail that I just get to tired....LOL
    amax620

Answer by amax620 at 9:22 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Motherhood Maternity has a bra that has a ton of shaping support and no underwire. It also happens to be pretty inexpensive. :)
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 9:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• i got my new bras from there they dont support me enough.....im really self conscious about my chest, and im gonna be completely honest here, my chest is 2 different sizes, i always wore a push up bra and made the straps different lengths so my boobs would look even..no one ever knew until i got with my boyfriend and he still didnt know until 6 months into the relationship...and even though my chest is growing they arnt evening out O.O its quite annoying
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 9:27 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• You should try out some nursing tanks. (They are on sale at Target right now.) I seriously thought they would look terrible and make my chest look sad, but they fit great, feel great, and look surprisingly normal. Plus, with a nursing tank, you'll get use out of it later. I hated buying various bras during pregnancy because I never wore them for long before I was on to the next one. Or you can wait until Victoria Secret had another bra sale and go see if you can snag one of their wireless push-ups for cheap.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 9:56 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• You can try online. I've found lots of non-underwire bras online.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:06 PM on Mar. 29, 2011