• In the Spotlight:

Does anyone know of any good work at home jobs?

i dont want to have to pay to work from home and i have not went to college so i need a job i dont need a degrea for plz thanks :)

lindafoltz

Asked by lindafoltz at 9:31 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Money & Work

• Babysitting.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 9:32 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Check www.wahm.com You should never have to pay for a job, most business however do require some type of start up cost.

Best Wishes!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 9:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• www.alpineaccess.com
    www.cloud10.com
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 9:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:02 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I work at home, and although you should never PAY TO WORK, if you want to work from home, you will likely have to have your own business, not a boss, and any business does take some investment. Feel free to check out my webpage www.greenMOMteam.com - and I'll send you a message with a link to some free videos that show you what to avoid, how to determine if a company is legitimate and if they are stable enough to invest your TIME in (the most precious commodity we have).
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 11:03 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing and small business marketing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:40 PM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I am a sales Consultant for Brown Bag Party. We offer high quality Spa products, Massage oils & tools, Lingerie, Novelty items and Adult toys. Although I travel to do my parties... most of my work is done from my home office. I only do parties on Saturday evenings though. I make 50% commission and make my own schedule. It is a fun way to meet new people and make some extra cash!

For more information on joining my team please
    visit my website BrownBagParty.com/NaughtyNatasha
    NAUGHTYnatasha

Answer by NAUGHTYnatasha at 6:20 PM on Apr. 25, 2011