inlaws

so,,,my inlaws are coming today ,,we dont speak,,they treat me real bad.....I cant give in again,,,,My husband and i agreed to split it up they will come today and i will leave and tom he will go where they are staying ........(they live out of state) Typical them,,the reason i cant stand them...they said they were coming at 1 so i made a hair appt ........a highlight and color, about 3 hours,,,well,,,,they called last night and said 10........so i need to get out of here at about 9:30,,,,,im pissed my x-mas shopping is done ,,what the heck am i supposed to do,,,,I will find something it is just the point ,,,,,,my husband should of said lets keep at 1......he said he didnt say that becuase he figured oh good they will be gone by 2,,,,,,,,,,,,wt heck...they only come twice a year , but what they do to me is awful,,,,,,my colitis is acting up and i feel horribble,,,,,,what would you do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 AM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Relationships

• you need to calm yourself down firstly so you dont make yourself ill . so you need to dispose of yourself for a few hours before your hairappointment ,why dont you go to the shops anyway ,have a look round ,window shop we call it in the uk and buy yourself a magazine and go get a coffee and relax and look over your christmas list or anything else you have been to busy to do recently . Inlaws can be awkward ,but you are letting them control the situation if you are getting all flustered ,and next time they are due to visit make sure your hubby tells them he is busy the rest of the day so could they come the time they arranged . good luck x
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 6:54 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Thank you ,,,,,,,you are great!!!! PS..i am your new diet friend.......lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:02 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Hang out with some girlfriends and have lunch or a movie...
    4kids1970

Answer by 4kids1970 at 10:28 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I suggest a mani/pedi before your hair appointment.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:35 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• my answer to that is god say you must love your emenies as well as yourself so i say do just that sometime we do things we dont want to do so please dont do that you really know how thay feel about you dip down they love you
    devon229

Answer by devon229 at 12:37 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• i think thats rigth if you cant get along
    devon229

Answer by devon229 at 6:48 PM on Nov. 30, 2008