Asking for your Prayers!I am a teen mom, wanting to be a cheerleader for my high school (good way to exercise and lose baby weight) adult content

Please do not judge me! Just want prayers! I want this soooo bad! God Bless you all!!

KinsleysMommy15

Asked by KinsleysMommy15 at 9:44 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Good Luck :)
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 9:46 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Thank you so very much!!
    KinsleysMommy15

Comment by KinsleysMommy15 (original poster) at 9:50 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Wow, good luck and I will pray for you! I can't believe that your a teen mom and still in school...You must have a great support system! If this doesnt work out you can always just take a pe class and a weights class...I did both in hs and I liked the weights class better! GOOD LUCK! Message me if you need anyone to talk to!
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 9:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• THANK YOU!! Not trying to brag, but yes Im doing really well! I have 2nd honors all a's and b's. Im just repeatedly telling myself "I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13 :D Thanks for the prayers and support!
    KinsleysMommy15

Comment by KinsleysMommy15 (original poster) at 10:03 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Prayers your way...never let anyone tell you that you can not achieve your goals and dreams.
    smurfyangel

Answer by smurfyangel at 10:05 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Glad to see people aren't bashing you for this. Best wishes!!
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 10:12 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Good luck and wishing you the best!!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:13 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Good Luck with your achievements... You can achieve whatever you set your heart on...

woohoo

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Good luck mama!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:49 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Positive thoughts in your direction... But don't cut yourself short by thinking that someone, or some thing is 'helping' you along. It's all you hon. All you, give yourself the credit where it is due.

I was a teen mom, I know how hard it is. Luck to you.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:12 PM on Mar. 30, 2011