How do I get rid of bad cramps, aches, and pains in week 35 of pregnancy.

I am 35 weeks pregnant and I have had the worst back aches, cramps, pain like someone kicked me between the legs when I walk, bloated feeling, just very uncomfortable all the time. is there anything I can take that will help? like tylenol..

sarahlu

Asked by sarahlu at 9:45 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Tylenol is safe. You may want to try a warm bath, too. Not much longer to go, hang in there! :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:47 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Nope, just wait a few weeks and deliver. My last month was miserable.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:03 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Warm bath, Tylenol, and Benadryl. I know it sounds odd, but it is so helpful. A midwife first suggested it to me when I was pregnant with my second and it worked wonders. The Benadryl somehow helps relax your muscles and helps with the back pain. Also, doing squats has helped me a lot with the lower pelvic pain. It seems counter-intuitive, but it seems to loosen up my joints and help me relax y muscles a bit. You can also use a heating pad on your back. Or, better yet, make a rice sock (fill a tube sock with rice) and you can microwave it and put it on your back. (It is a great thing to have during labor.) Have your partner use a tennis ball to massage your back. (Also good during labor.) You may also consider a chiropractor or prenatal massage.
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 10:09 PM on Mar. 29, 2011