What kind of clothing would you say a young person about 18-22 wears today and what kind of music they listen to too?

Actually I want to know what a young hispanic woman wears and listens to,got any answers,please don't be rude,I'm trying to learn more about hispanics,since they are all around me these days but i never get a good look at what they wear and what they listen to,I'm writing a research paper on them.What style of clothes do they wear,I've seen them in tight blue jeans,what else,I saw them wearing a levis blue jean jacket,any others..

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 9:49 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• depends on the person...They don't all wear or listen to the same things
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:58 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• i agree with pp :) depends on the person
    Gen

Answer by Gen at 10:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• That's true but if they are in the same age gap,17-22,they are young and fun, both wore jeans,one was skin tight the other not so tight and the one with the skin tight jeans wore a young and fun t-shirt she was about 15-16 and the other was about 20-24.The other day, I saw a bunch of them sitting outside a restruant,it was a real treat because our city is covered in them yet we hardly see them around.The best place to see them woiuld be at the malls or amusement park.
    countingsparows

Comment by countingsparows (original poster) at 10:05 PM on Mar. 29, 2011