help w, weight loss

I cant stand it ,,i need to lose 20 lbs ..i start a diet and last 2 days,,,,,,,I hear the word diet and i get in such a bad mood,,,,,when something is taken away from me ,,i want it more......i need help,,,,,im so sick of this!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 AM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I am in the same boat as you ,i was doing so well ,then spiralled into emotional binge eating ,and now I am trying to get back into it ,what about if we support one another ? add me as a friend if u like .
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 6:48 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Everything needs to be taken in moderation. Don't completely eliminate your favorite foods. If you like chocolate, for example, on Sunday, reward yourself for doing a great job during the week. Exercise and just eating healthier is the key. Slowing remove some things and not all at once. You don't have to completely change your diet. Just tweak it here and there. You will notice a change. DOn't expect a fast change either. YOu will not lose overnight. THings take time.
    hugorose

Answer by hugorose at 12:11 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• its is hard im trying to its a mind thing put in your head an you can do it
    devon229

Answer by devon229 at 12:31 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I can help you with something that's not a diet it gives you will power that you may lack on your own. pm me for more info.
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 3:52 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• it is just like a mind thing
    devon229

Answer by devon229 at 6:44 PM on Nov. 30, 2008