What things have to happen in the morning for your day to start off PERFECT?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 9:50 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• my girls getting up and getting ready for school with no whinning or fighting
    MamaCortney

Answer by MamaCortney at 10:44 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I have to sleep at least 7 hours and get dressed, get kids dressed and fed, then eat to start feeling the day start. LOL.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:52 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I wish I could sleep 7 hours so jealous!!! To start off a perfect day hmmm waking up to my daughter and my SO after that I don't care what list or plans I think I want to do it never gets accomplished the way I want...so yep start off to a perfect day waking up with the two of them!
    NewMayMommy_25

Answer by NewMayMommy_25 at 9:55 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• When I wake up and have no headache, am not nauseous, and have at least had 7 hours of sleep...its a good day already, lol!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 9:57 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Kids have to get out of bed in time to eat breakfast, brush teeth, and get dressed which can only happen if they don't fight! I can shower and be dressed in no more than 15 minutes and we need to be in the car by 7:45 headed for school. Once I'm in the car ON TIME...live is good.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:58 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Getting enough sleep
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 10:29 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I only have to wake up. It's a perfect day, a blank slate, and I get to choose how I will use it!!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• If I was able to wake up when I (ME) wanted to...not the kids...I would have gotten a full nights sleep, had a 2 hour delay for my work, and coffee ready and waiting for me. I would read my news in peace before hearing how I'm a wonderful perfect mom from my kids...who would not be misbehaving, fighting, yelling, or messing up my house. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:27 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I have to have had enough sleep, not be on AF and not feel rushed getting ready.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 10:47 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I love this question. My husband got up first and started the coffee and I got up before the kids!!!!!!
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 12:18 AM on Mar. 30, 2011