Twin mommas: 3 year olds bedtime...

How in the heck do you stop them from talking (short of totally losing my temper)? I need them to quit talking and go to sleep. I have taken things away, sat beside them, turned off their nite time music, threatened, etc.

1plustwinsmommy

Asked by 1plustwinsmommy at 9:56 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Good luck I have yet to win the battle for bed time with my twins. You find something let me know.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 10:00 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I have an almost 2 year old girl and a 3 year old girl. Some nights it's difficult to get them to sleep. I just make sure they are comfortable and tired when I put them to bed. You can't stop the talking completely. It's just not possible in my experience. Just stay calm. Eventually they will fall asleep. *sigh* I wish I had more advice for you, sorry.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 10:01 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Let them talk, they will sleep when they get tired. My twins still continue to talk to each other at night, they are 21 years old. They sleep when they get tired.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2011