I'm doing a research paper on Hispanic women'and I need to know what kind of clothing they wear and what kind of music they listen to ages17-22yrs olds

I saw one of them wearing a t-shirt and skin tight blue jeans another weaing jeans a t-shirt and a levi's jean jacket.Now the music what singers do they idolize?Rihanna?Any other ideas for clothing.I have a few neighbors who are Hispanic and they are pestering me,so I've decided I'm going to write a book about them but I need to know more about their characters.Please don't be mean and call me names,this is a healthy way of getting aggression out and it's fun too.

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 9:58 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I live with my Hispanic sister in law who's 19. She likes t-shirts (mainly popular name brands in the US) jeans, shorts, basically anything you'd see any other 19 year old college student wearing. She likes Akon, David Guetta, Black Eyed Peas, the popular billboard top 100 type music. No different than any other 19 year old aside from her heritage =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:18 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Are you saying Hispanic women now days, or back in the day??? If now, they wear the same clothes as everyone else skinny jeans are in style they wear those...t-shirts, it's not like they all have to wear a certain color just because they are hispanic, I'm not being mean but thats kinda a dumb question, unless you live in a community with out hispanics...
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 10:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• im 23? but i listen to rock n roll reggaeton some r&b and christian music im only 1/2 Mexican so i dont know if that helps. i love shopping at forever 21 h&m i love dresses like casual dresses that are still flirty skinny jeans with over sized off the shoulder shirts. rompers. i love heels and sandals and boots? name brands i dont really care about if i like it i buy it i think i dress more modest than most of my hispanic friends. just because im a mother if i wasnt i think i would dress sexier lol idk if this is what your looking for but

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 10:07 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• you know what go to the store and buy the spanish magazines or watch a spanish soap. that can help.
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 10:13 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I'm writing a book on some hispanic neighbors that are bothering me and I'm trying to figure out what kind of clothes and music they listen to,that's not dumb at all that's genius!
    countingsparows

Comment by countingsparows (original poster) at 10:09 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• White nena= thanks for your answer, I 've had hispanic girlfriends too and they are lovely people,it goes to show there's crappy people who come in all races,like there's trashy whites,etc.,I'm white and I've been trashy at one time or another.I'm mad at these girls they are about 18-22 and they are harboring unforgiveness to me and bringing up my past for something stupid I did so my way of dealing with it is writing a short story about my accusers but I need more info on them,need help please.
    countingsparows

Comment by countingsparows (original poster) at 10:16 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I know I don't mean to sound racist,it just helps me to understand them better by the choices of clothes and music they wear and listen too.It's a different world out there from when I was a teenager,I'm pretty old so I forgot about those cropped jean shorts and tank tops..keep the ideas coming it's helping me
    countingsparows

Comment by countingsparows (original poster) at 10:24 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• The young hispanics where I lived were some supper tight clothes and listen to fast pace music like Daddy Yankie (hope I have the spelling right), Pitbull, etc
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 10:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2011