34.2 Weeks Pregnant - constantly feeling like I have to pee!!

I feel like I have to pee every 10mins, but hardly anything comes out most of the time. It's not like a bladder infection, just a constant feeling like I have to go from the pressure of her, when really my bladder's not that full at all. It's so frustrating. Plus whenever she kicks it literally feels like I could pee my pants if I'm not careful haha. I never dropped with my son, and everything I read says it's more common to drop closer to the end. Could it really get worse than this as far as pressure on my bladder?? I can only imagine...

ours

Asked by ours at 10:18 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Welcome to child bearing!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:19 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yeah, I felt the same way. I'd pee every 20 minutes, and I'd get about a tablespoon every time. SOOO frustrating!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:19 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• It will get worse lol. Man I HATED always having to pee but any bit of relief helped. I was making bathroom trips by the hour towards the end. Thankfully right after birth it gets significantly better.

GL!
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 10:20 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• a few days before my daughte rwas born I had to pee and pee, had to get up at night several times to pee!
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 10:21 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I have to pee all the time too! with my DS i didn't but with this one i do and im 34 weeks today! and when i sneeze if i don't cross my legs i pee my pants!
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 10:26 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Yeah I'm 34 weeks pregnant and I swear I get up 100 times in the night to pee. Especially if he's kicking my bladder.

SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 10:41 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• i'm 16 weeks 1 day and i sneeze and kinda pee a little lol
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 10:55 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Oh the joys of pregnancy
    AllThatBabyJazz

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 11:28 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Welcome to my world. lol j/k It will feel like that esp when you have been sitting for awhile & then get up & walk.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 3:22 PM on Mar. 30, 2011