IF A FAMIly member got wasted at your wedding

would your remember thEIR behavior for a long TIME?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• I am sure I would because I dont forget easily.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 10:22 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Probably not. We had a big party, complete with drinking. Unless there was law breaking, I didn't pay much attention to what my guest were doing. I was dancing my butt off and enjoying my wedding reception.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Nope...
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:25 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I don't drink often, couple times a year and when i do i typically drink to get drunk. I got wasted at my wedding, it was the one and only time I blacked out. Well technically it was after the wedding, 10am wedding i was in bed by 9? I don't remember anything after 8? Classy bride...My dad never drinks, wouldn't look me in the eye and barely spoke to me for two weeks after. It would depend on their behavior though, if they were fun that's one thing, if they were obnoxious or inappropriate that's another.
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 10:34 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I had people body surfing down stairs at my wedding reception. I definatly remember that but I wasn't mad over it. Everyone had a great time!
    Mom1127-0125

Answer by Mom1127-0125 at 10:42 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Depends on their behavior. If they were funny, having a good time, not hurting anyone, sure, I'd remember their behavior in a good way and would care less about how drunk they got. On the other hand, if they got out of control and totally crashed my wedding, (like, started a big fight, cops had to be called, etc) I'd remember their behavior but not in a good way. And I'd probably be pissed. I got married 9 years ago, but that was my pre-drinking days. We chose not to have alcohol, altho if I were to do it again, I'd probably have an open bar or something. You don't NEED alcohol to have fun, but I think alcohol does make it a *little* funner.
    bethany653

Answer by bethany653 at 10:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• That has never happened at any of our weddings----for example. we had no booze at ours....and my kids weddings were all really cool and no drunks. But if that happened, I would be embarassed at the time and then just forget it. It does no good to hold a grudge.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:46 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• heck yeah i would hope it got video taped so i can have a good laugh... a wedding is all about having a good time as long as fights don't come out of it...
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:23 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• yes, because that's what my mom did. I did everything to try and make sure that she didn't drink, no alcohol, I tried everything. my immediate family got caught on the video, they took a bottle of wine out back to toast my wedding. Telling me later that they just HAD to do so. They were a hour late to the wedding and almost missed it all together. My mom insists that she'd not been drinking at all that day. I saw when they showed up, by mother had to practically carry her in because she could barely walk!
    A few weeks later I asked her questions to see if she even remembered the ceremony, and she told of the ride from the church to the reception site. I wasn't married at a church, I was married outside at the reception site!
    when our parents were asked to give their blessing for our union, my mother did so with a scrunched up face and a big sign of disgust later. She's got goonie and frog faces in all the pics of her. so yes!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:35 AM on Mar. 30, 2011