Could I really have pms like symptoms around ovulation??

I think I ovulated a couple days ago, cramps & sticky clear mucus (I'm new to watching signs for ovulation), and I swear I have been super crabby/short for the last week. My husband even asked if this is my time of the month or what?!?! Lol I have noticed too and swear it's just like pms but I'm not due for my period for another week and a half! Is this normal? Do you get like this? I have NEVER been moody besides when on my period. Also could this mean maybe finally I have conceived?!?! Been ttc for 8 mths

mommyofone15

Asked by mommyofone15 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Health

• Yes! That's exactly why it is called PRE menstrual syndrome.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:28 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Those pesky PMS symptoms can come around anytime thanks to those lovely hormones. However, I would say it is a possibility that you are pregnant. I mean, you'll just have to wait and see, but it does sound a bit promising. (Early pregnancy for me has always felt like a very long bout of PMS.)
    fancyjane

Answer by fancyjane at 11:04 PM on Mar. 29, 2011