Nausea... bleh

So I'm 7 weeks according to the hospital, and for the past few days been feeling nauseous. I'd much rather be puking so it goes away for at least a little. Now I don't like crackers or toast by itself, is there anything you can take or do to make it go away!? lol

ZombieMom90

Asked by ZombieMom90 at 10:30 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I feel ya. I had the constant nausea with little vomiting for about 4-5 weeks. Try ginger stuff and Preggie Pops. Make sure your tummy doesn't get too empty, because that can make it worse. Hang in there! Hopefully, it'll pass soon!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:32 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Try sprite zero it will calm your stomach down along with eatting a cracker with it. Thats the only thing that had help me
    sweetangel8211

Answer by sweetangel8211 at 10:32 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Preggie pops? That sounds interesting! lol And Ginger stuff?

Sprite Zero?
    ZombieMom90

Comment by ZombieMom90 (original poster) at 10:37 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Preggie Pops are available online or at Motherhood Maternity. You can suck on ginger candies (you should be able to find them at any grocery store). Ginger in general is said to help with nausea.

You can also try a Seaband, which is totally safe during pregnancy: http://www.sea-band.com/seaband.htm

musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:45 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Smell meals often rather than 3 huge meals. Congrats on the pregnancy
    AllThatBabyJazz

Answer by AllThatBabyJazz at 11:27 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Oh okay, thanks!
    ZombieMom90

Comment by ZombieMom90 (original poster) at 11:46 AM on Mar. 30, 2011