Fisher-Price Power Wheels Dora the Explorer Lil Quad Electric Ride On

does anybody have the Fisher-Price - Power Wheels Dora the Explorer Lil Quad Electric Ride On. what age did your daughter stop using it? what age are they if they are using it now? i need some info on this product im thinking about getting it for my niece. any info you have please let me know thanks

Georgia_Momma22

Asked by Georgia_Momma22 at 7:58 AM on Nov. 28, 2008 in About CafeMom

• i don't have the dora the explorer quad but we bought my daughter the princess quad for her bday she is a year old she looooves it. she doesn't have the concept of pushing the button and making it go herself yet but she loves to sit on it and play with it. and yes we have to push the button and ride her around the house. how old is your neice? i would say go for it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:30 AM on Nov. 28, 2008