Do you know what a water bubbler is?

My SO makes fun of me all the time for calling it this. Do you know what a water bubbler is?

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 8:07 AM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• LOL Yes and I'm from Wisconsin and I am not a hillbilly. I actually think it's funny when someone doesn't know what a bubbler is!
    Mrs.Krause

Answer by Mrs.Krause at 9:49 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Isn't that what hillbillies from Minnesota call a drinking fountain? LOL Sorry, but I think I might agree with your DH. You must be from MN, ND or maybe SD.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• a fart ?????
    loulou332

Answer by loulou332 at 10:09 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Something that goes in an aquarium?

Answer by Bmat at 10:46 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Is it one of those water bottle things that bubble up when you get the water from the spout?
    Telesha

Answer by Telesha at 10:46 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• It is a drinking fountain - I was raised in WI but now live with him in MN. He was raised in MN and no one here in MN knows what it is! LOL

Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 11:30 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• thats what i first thought to one of those big water things that are usually in offices the ones they put one of those big jugs on the topupside down or is it a water balloon?
    sdeignan

Answer by sdeignan at 10:16 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• YEP! We had one when I was growing up in the backyard. It's just a drinking fountain. We refer to that "reference" as being a "Polish thing" because I've rarely run into other who called it that. We're Polish and I grew up in Wisconsin. LOL. Funny to hear that again!!
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 9:16 AM on Nov. 29, 2008