What level of education do you have?

I see so much ignorant stuff on here, it makes me think this site is a bunch of drop outs who live in the hood. It's embarrassing to think that the rest of the world sees us like this. So, what level of education do you have and do you show it? (I have an associates degree in medical assisting and am a CMA)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Nov. 28, 2008 in General Parenting

• I have a BA, and am half way through my accounting certification.

I agree that CM represents the general public - not very intelligent. The "great unwashed" comes to mind.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• In my 3rd year of college going for my BA in Criminal Justice

Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:39 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I am working on getting my bachelor's degree and then I will go on to get my masters. But I am in no hurry because I will not use my degrees for at least another 5 years.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:41 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Well isn't that a pretty judgemental and ignorant thing to say? I know some folks who have completed high school and had some College and I wonder how because they can't even write a sentence or spell and have their spouses fill out forms for them because they can't.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I have my MBA. I agree with you about the total lack of general intelligence shown on CM. But I think that's just how the world is. People are mostly a bunch of dumbasses! But I do notice it a lot on CM. It's like HOW DO THESE PEOPLE SURVIVE? THEY ALL SOUND READY FOR DARWIN AWARDS. Oh well, at least most of them seem like nice people. And sometimes I think niceness is more important than intelligence. It seems that nice people have happy lives. And smart, crabby people like me tend to be more unhappy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• i graduated high school never went to college and find myself a fairly educated person. and i can even spell.i see people jumping on other people becuz of punctuation and spelling. when i am on here iam doing at least 3 other things also. cleaning playing with my daughter something so i am not worried about how i spell things or if i use punctuation i am here to have fun and join in on conversations and if i can help someone by answering a question, it makes my day
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:06 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Although I have a bachelors in Linguistics, I do not think having a college education in and of itself makes you smart. Heck, I went to school when I had no help and now 10 years later after graduating, I am still paying my student loans back which came to a total of 28k. I might have been smarter not to go at all since I got a liberal arts degree that is in many regards useless.
    upintrees

Answer by upintrees at 9:15 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I completed highschool and will not be going to college for awhile. The rampant ignorance is a failing on the schools part not the student. My senior year I deccided to switch from my AP English to a standard English class, when I got there some of the students could not READ! Did the teacher care? No, they graduated regardless and some of them got into very good colleges thanks to their athletics.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 9:26 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Two bachelors degrees, and will continue education because i want to be making good money.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:27 AM on Nov. 28, 2008