Getting organized!

Is getting really organized something in the genes!? I can get organized, especially in my scrapbookroom and turn right around and in no time at all I'm right back where I was.. I have a sister in law who can even scrapbook and the room will look just as neat as when she first walked into it. I procrastinate a lot. Sometimes Ihave 2 or 3 pages going at the same time. Ihave a whole room just for scrapbooking. There's. no excuse for this. My husband built me some shelves in my closet so I could put some organization boxes. At one I had them labeled, I had patterned paper in one solid in another 6 1/2 mats in another, glue in another etc. It was NEAT. I almost feel like stoping scrapooking altogether. Why am I like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Creating can be a messy process. Some people are just a little more obsessed with keeping things orderly. I'm like you, things can really get disordered when I'm working on something, usually do more than one project at a time. Working on one thing at a time. If I were you, I wouldn't worry too much. It's okay to make a mess as long as you clean it up afterwards!
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 11:51 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• If you are really scrapbooking, during the process, it should be messy. Cleanup afterwards, just depends if you do it.
    tastymama

Answer by tastymama at 12:28 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Thank you, that makes me feel so much better.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:34 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• On the very RARE occasions I scrapbook, it is a huge mess. I just put everything back in it's place afterwards... Sewing is the same too. I don't bother to clean up til I am done for the night.
    brighteyesbryar

Answer by brighteyesbryar at 11:22 AM on Mar. 30, 2011