Pms disorders

the left side of my body doesnt feel right at all,from my left ovary down my leg and through my lower back. Tylenol isnt doing anything to take the discomfort away. I can't go to the doctors,or hospitals I have no insurance and no money. I'm also feeling really dazed. Is this part of endometriosis? I don't know if I have it or not but am wondering. Or if it could be cysts that are maybe swelling and making me feel odd? I so tired of feeling crummy have the time I spend my day crying cause I just don't feel right at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Health

• Nerve damage? Have you tried Aleve? Anything is better than Tylenol. If I were you, I'd start saving my pennies to go to the doctor. Your kid(s) need a healthy mom.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 11:32 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I'm a full-time student & had issues with my pregnancy that I had written off due to my income status (lack thereof) & lack of coverage.Insurance or not, several medical centers will work with you in order to pay any expenses you accumulate. It's always better to receive attention when something is more treatable than to wait & worsen.
    EdwinsMommy

Answer by EdwinsMommy at 11:34 PM on Mar. 29, 2011