Nipple rings adult content

I have had my nipples pierced for about a year and I just found out I am pregnant. If anyone has been in the same situation as me, I am wondering if I took them out now would it be okay for me to breast feed.

MrsToledo

Asked by MrsToledo at 11:43 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't have mine but I just got my nose done on Saturday and I asked the guy if you have your nipples pierced if you can still breast feed and he said yes! he said the only reason you need to take your jewelry out is because of the choking hazard, otherwise you would be fine with them in but of course you dont want a barbell ball coming off in your babies mouth.

but you could also talk to your doctor about it, I'm sure they know all about that.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 11:46 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I personally don't, but my daughter-in-law does and she nursed all three of her kids. She just took the nipple rings out.
    HeidisMom800

Answer by HeidisMom800 at 2:15 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I was told it is fine to breastfeed, as long as you take the barbells out because you don't want your baby choking on them just in case if they were to come unattached. :)
    PrdWifeNMom07

Answer by PrdWifeNMom07 at 10:49 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• i thank you all so much for your advice.
    MrsToledo

Comment by MrsToledo (original poster) at 3:08 PM on Mar. 30, 2011