Teen Mom 2

Just pisses me the fuck off. 97.99999% of my pure frustration comes from ONE person! Can u guess who?
Jenelle, thats right, stupid, stupid crazy girl.
Why do u like, hate, loth her?

JnCV

Asked by JnCV at 11:45 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I like her, but I think she makes the most stupidest decisions! I would have left his butt there!
    MOM2DYLnHAYLEE

Answer by MOM2DYLnHAYLEE at 11:48 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• i have only watched it once.. altho i am going to watch it here in 10 min. i read that one of them was arrested for a fight..
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 11:50 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• Jenelle recently got in a fight that was posted to the interent so that may have been what you heard. I love Teen Mom 2 and hate to see it end tonight!!!
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 11:52 PM on Mar. 29, 2011

• ahh yes !
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 12:13 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I can't stand the girl! Her mom isn't perfect and may not communicate in the best way, but it's clear that she really cares for Jenelle and Jace, and all her ingrate of an offspring can do it steal, lie, curse at her, and sneak around......Newsflash little girl: your mother is doing something most mothers wouldnt do at her age: take care of YOUR offspring....At least if you were going to steal your mom's credit cards, you could have gotten your eyebrows done because they are HORRIBLE.
    MaterialGirl198

Answer by MaterialGirl198 at 12:18 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Janelle needs some serious help! I feel so sorry for Jace! Leah, on the other hand, is a FANTASTIC mom...and a beautiful wife!

krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 12:22 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Janelle did get into a fight and they also just arrested her AGAIN for it! She needs to learn her lesson...oh and yeah she shoulda left his ghetto ass there!
    krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 12:23 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• She is a child caring for a child that girl needs a reality check ASAP
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 1:06 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I love Jennelle and kinda feel bad for her I mean by no means is she making the right decissions but i really hope she straighten everything out and becomes the good mom I nkow she can
    RhiannonNewton

Answer by RhiannonNewton at 1:15 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I like her, but I think she makes the most stupidest decisions Wow nice grammar

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Mar. 30, 2011