Does anyone need A friend here on cafemom?

If you are depressed or need to talk I am a great listener. I may only be going on 17 years old, But I have friends that are in there 20's and they were planning on going through a divorce and I talked to them and helped them see that they still loved each other and wouldnt be happy without each other. They have been so happy for about 6 months now and she is 3 months pregnant. They fought all the time trying to conceive for like 2 years. I them they both needed to relax and guess what they did it.

miranda2011

Asked by miranda2011 at 11:45 PM on Mar. 29, 2011 in Relationships

• I could always use more friends. I have a few on here but only one really talks to me.
    MaryCEOmom

Answer by MaryCEOmom at 12:00 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I could always use more friends but for me your age would be weird for me because I have teen daughters myself but then again maybe you could help me figure them out?
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 12:35 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• I could always need a friend cause I barely know anyone on here.
    shelle21

Answer by shelle21 at 10:19 AM on Mar. 30, 2011