I have been with one company for over 9 years and there was a posting for the same job in another company. The hours would be better and it would be closer to home (less gas and travel time) but, I am nervous. I have senority at my current job and I would have to take a slight pay cut (I am the bread winner in the family) I don't know if I should apply or just let it go. I know that I may not get the job anyways but, I am really nervous that I will make the wrong decision and my family will pay for it in the end.
ps. The reason I want to leave is tired of the drama at work, drive time, gas, and working for a corporation where I have no say is really getting old.
Answer by amessageofhope at 12:14 AM on Mar. 30, 2011
Answer by dmdblleb at 11:53 PM on Mar. 29, 2011
Answer by gothmama91 at 11:56 PM on Mar. 29, 2011
Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:42 AM on Mar. 30, 2011
Answer by Busimommi at 12:47 AM on Mar. 30, 2011