I just wanted to share...

Since I've been pregnant I've been in the pregnancy section more than any other section on the answer board. There have been slot of questions that make you say really? Are you really asking that question? So I thought I'd share this cause even I (second time mom) learned something new. And it's not just for unborn children, it goes all the way into young adulthood I believe (18)

It gives me emails about my unborn baby and my six month old. Play around with the site it's pretty cool, to me anyway.

http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-37-weeks_1126.bc?read_more=1&scid=mbtw_preg37:1090&pe=2UzcTB9 www.babycenter.com

prissysayshi

Asked by prissysayshi at 12:08 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I too am a mom the second time around and it isn't the same as the first. You go momgirl
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 1:16 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• i love the babycenter.com that's what i used with my son and now with this new one coming along.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:17 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Thanks for sharing !
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 7:24 AM on Mar. 30, 2011