anyone else?

okay so it is thanksgiving vacation the kids do not go back to school til tuesday. is it just me or are anyone elses kids getting on their nerves already? my daughter just saw a commercial for the electronic monopoly game and she is sitting here flippin out. however i see her point that a board game is a board game and it is meant to be fun. but she is going on and on about how lazy people are getting cuz they have to buy an electronic board game good grief she sounds like people on cafe mom. lol time to go back to school.

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:31 AM on Nov. 28, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• heehee ... I thought the same thing when I saw the commercial for that Monopoly game. I was all "Man! Kids don't even have to COUNT MONOPOLY MONEY anymore?!?!?!?!
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 9:39 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• oops before people start complaining i didn't mean to put this under politics meant to put it under just for fun. don't know how it happened. its like a monday for me.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:33 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• thats exactly what she said. lol i get her point but okay the commercial is gone now we don't have the game. give it up
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:41 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Boy !!!!! They just take the fun out of games........
    4kids1970

Answer by 4kids1970 at 9:51 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• There's no school like the old school . . . .
    PhiLLy-StyLe

Answer by PhiLLy-StyLe at 10:06 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• Wow, she sounds really smart. It is so nice to see a kid who does not completely buy into any and all computer stuff as being cooler than real life. Good for her ! And good for you, mom, for keeping her intelligent ! ... as for getting on my nerves, I always preferred having my kids home from school - revelled in those days. With our 3rd, I wised up and did a lot of periods of homeschooling. Sometimes one does feel over-impacted by the noise. ... I used to put a part of cotton ball into each ear to dampen the volume - could still hear everything, it was just less sharp. Bliss !
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 11:26 AM on Nov. 28, 2008