I asked about cookbook for young adhd children....

Thank you for the quick responses I received!!! However, I feel they were a bit judgemental, in that I have had a stepson on meds for this and he was a zombie replica. My daughter on the other hand, I chose to use dietary measures. My grand-daughter may be displaying the same tendencies and I couldn't remember the cooking guidelines. No doctors or shrinks... just plan good dieting.

Vallar426

Asked by Vallar426 at 12:26 AM on Mar. 30, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• But she hasn't been diagosed, right? If she's 1-2, isn't it possible that she's just being a kid? I've heard milk has an effect on ADHD. http://www.notmilk.com/

Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 12:33 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• Dont worry about the bashing. Sometimes I think that people come here just to bash others. Then they instigate a huge wave of bashing. Its a viscous cycle.
    Good luck !
    Wish2Be

Answer by Wish2Be at 7:04 AM on Mar. 30, 2011

• What bashing?
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 10:07 AM on Mar. 30, 2011