i had my son in march, and it was by c-section.i still am having swelling in my ankles. this is third c-section and i am not bouncing back like the other 2, granted my other 2 kids are 12 and 14. any one else having problems after c-sections

bouncing back after c-section

onesleepymama

Asked by onesleepymama at 7:31 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i had 2 c sections and this is gonna be my 3rd one and when i had my 1st and 2nd one i was hurtin so bad i couldnt walk but it usually gets beeter. my problem is the epideral and the spinal block that they gave me.
    Littlemama69

Answer by Littlemama69 at 7:47 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• I have three kids, my first was c section the second was v back and the third was c section! yes strang but my first i had 8 weeks early and it was hard, but it seemed like my last on was not the same! I didnt want to move! But i know that it should heal soon! If I were you I would talk to your doctor about it!
    mekari

Answer by mekari at 9:57 PM on Jul. 9, 2008